Grundfos underfloor Circulating Pump UPS2 25-40/60 130 is a high-efficiency circulator pump with permanent-magnet motor (ECM technology).
Complies with the ErP directive No 641/2009 thanks to continuously variable speed control. Suitable for circulation of clean heating water according to VDI 2035.
Features and benefits:
- Complying with requirements of the ErP directive as from 2015. 1 pump replaces 3 variants.
- It is available as pump head without pump housing. Fits on all 4-m, 5-m and 6-m pump housings of the Series 100.
- For tight installations, i.e. in boiler applications.
- High energy savings thanks to an energy efficiency index (EEI) lower than 0.23.
- Complies with the German regulation on energy saving in buildings and building systems - Energieeinsparverordnung – EnEV §14(3).
- One button for simple selection among three proportional-pressure curves or three fixed speeds.
- No corrosion issues thanks to the electrocoated pump housing.
- Reduced installation costs as no external motor protection is required.