The Aladdin EasyFit 22mm Isolator is an essential product for all plumbers. The isolator valve clamps around and installs into 22mm copper or plastic live pressurised pipe (hot or cold) in less than 3 minutes, providing a large bore, permanent stopcock in the system. The Aladdin EasyFit Isolator is a WRAS Approved Stopcock.
Benefits of using an Aladdin EasyFit Isolator
- Enables an isolation valve to be inserted quickly and safely in a pipe that can have cold or hot water flowing through it under high pressure.
- Provides an effective and robust product for all plumbers, maintenance engineers, water companies, housing associations and the DIY market.
Use the EasyFit Isolator as an emergency shut-off for a leaking pipe or when the mains stopcock is seized or inaccessible.
Also can be used when you need to isolate a mains water feed to a multi-occupancy building or to maintain a component in a heating system.
Save Time and Inconvenience
The EasyFit Isolator saves time cooling, draining down, refilling and returning to de-aerate. The bigger the system, the bigger the saving. No more freezing kits and the risk that an ice plug will fail.
When the mains stopcock is seized or inaccessible, use Aladdin EasyFit Isolator an save calling out the water board
- Improve your ‘first fix’ rate when you need to maintain a component in a heating system
- Save time cooling, draining down, refilling and returning to de-aerate – the bigger the system, the bigger the saving
- Use as an emergency shut-off for a leaking pipe
- Unable to freeze flow of water, you can still install EasyFit to pipes with moving water, without the need to turn off the main external / internal service valve.
- If isolating a mains water feed in a multi-occupancy building, save time notifying and inconveniencing neighbours
Installation of Isolator Valve
The Aladdin EasyFit Isolator requires a Phillips screwdriver with an Aladdin EasyFit Isolator Tool Kit and a battery drill or a ratchet to fit.
When fitting to copper pipe:
- Standard hard 0.7mm wall copper pipe requires 16 Newton-Metres of drill power
- 1mm wall hard copper requires 32 Newton-Metres
Most 14.4v and all 18v battery drills, with a strong battery and on a high torque setting, or a standard mains powered drill, will achieve 32 Newton-Metres.